Saturday, January 2, 2010

(Forkful of) Exciting News


Photo by fellow wine lover Stephanie A Jones

Yes, Lindsay it's true.  Starting on Monday I'm going to being sharing my food blogging prowess on another site called Forkful of News  with a handful of other food loving ladies and gentlemen.  You know just in case you weren't getting enough of my gluten free, sugar free, low carb ramblings here, now you will know where to find more of them.  

It is run by Lindsay of Wasted and local theater writing fame.  I will be joined by Jacob (who is known as "the chef" around here) among others that I'm excited to get to know better or encounter for the first time.  It will be a mostly Madison WI centric blog about mostly healthy but always exciting eating with all seven of us sharing our very different perspectives on food. 

I'll mostly be posting about stuff that doesn't fit in the theme here.  Non-Montignac friendly meals, local restaurant reviews, my adventures in trying to be gluten free in the often clueless Midwest.  It will be a fun change of pace.  So come check it out, meet my fellow bloggers, and see what I'm up to over there every Monday.

No comments: